13 September 2005

Introduction Part 2

This is how I'm going to do things around here, since its my blog, after all. I'm going to have regular writing that shows up when you load the page, such as this explanatory paragraph. I am also going to have what I call "Expandable Content." Through the magic of JavaScript, the bold-faced items will allow you to click on them and expand automagically, giving you content that would normally make the page too long to want to read, contain spoilers, etc. . .pretty much anything that you might not want to see when the page first loads.

Also, since I own the DVD's, I will periodically take screen-captures from the show and post them in the blog. They might show up in the expandable content, they might not.

A note about my Live Notes. As I watch the episode, I blog it. In other words, these are just my thoughts as the show is going on. Forgive bad spellings, bad grammar, spoilers, or the fact I may reference episodes/character/situations that occur after the current episode. After I'm done taking notes on the episode, I'll go back over the notes and do my best to organize them, make sense of what I was writing, and then post a more formal section, in paragraph form, about each episode and what happens/why I think something is significant/what my theories are.

So, without further rambling, I present the first true posting of The-Hatch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home