09 September 2005

Introduction

My name is Joe and this is my blog about LOST, the hit ABC TV show. I will be posting my observations, my opinions, and my thoughts about the show and its mysteries. Please forgive the crudity of this blog as it is today, 10 Sept 2005. I'm still working on the style sheet. Once I have that done, the real posting will start. Also of note. If you are using Internet Explorer to view this page, please note that I do NOT debug using that browser. IE does not appear to comprehend the style sheet being used on this page. The text will all be there so if all you care about is what I say, you're fine (in which case you should just subscribe to the atom/rss feed here or click on the Feedburner button in the sidebar, which will work for both Atom and RSS feeds). If you want to view the blog as I intend it to be viewed however, I would advise you to click on either the Opera (my personal web browser recomendation) or Firefox graphics that can be found in the right hand column.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home